Certified with "SAP Certified Integration with SAP NetWeaver".
ERPConnect is a lean .NET assembly that lets you develop robust SAP interfaces without a great degree of effort and most of all, without an elaborate infrastructure or any additional middleware.
- Easily address BAPIs and function modules with just a few lines of code [Sample]
- Send and receive Idocs [Sample]
- RFC Server [Sample]
- Supports RFC and SOAP, therefore integrates itself in any modern SAP NetWeaver architecture
- Also suitable for use on mobile devices (up to and including Windows 8)
- Comes with its own API for reading BW/BI objects [Sample]
Apart from these standard functions, ERPConnect also offers a range of special classes to efficient, secure and stable handling of even the most exotic requirements of SAP interface programming:
- Read SAP tables directly through RFC [Sample]
- Generate and execute ABAP code on the fly [Sample]
- Control transactions via batch input [Sample]